DreamWidth (and LiveJournal) gets to be first. :)
I'd like to practice drawing quick full-bodies straight to paper with my brush pen (or with minimal sketching if at all possible), and perhaps raise a bit more money for my mental health therapy fundraiser.
So! I've decided to try a flash commissions sale for tiny art.
This sale will be open until 11:59pm of SATURDAY, JULY 27, 2013
(Manila, Philippines time.) Artwork will be delivered within 1-2 weeks, maximum of 1 month.SAMPLES AND PRICES
will net you one inked tiny, toony (possibly chibi), simple full-body done with a brush pen.$11
will net you a flat colored version of the above with colored pencils or markers or perhaps something else entirely, perhaps with minimal shading if it suits it...!? (Whichever is more convenient for me at the time.)RULES
‣ Please make sure your character design is not too complex. I reserve the right to simplify any characters considering the tiny size of this commission.
‣ For this round, send me visual references
of the character you want, please. It can either be one picture or you can gather several different pictures of different parts of your character. If you can combine them all in one picture with labels/description, even better!
‣ I pick the pose. The pose can be specified or changed for an additional fee.
‣ Send me payment! I'll start as soon as I can. My Paypal is mel.g.cabral [AT] gmail [DOT] com.
‣ You may order more than one commission at a time.
‣ No slots system, just ask and I'll let you know if I can do it.
‣ Only one character per commission.
‣ You will get an 600px maximum .PNG file of your commission.
That's it! :DQUEUE
None so far.
Want to leave a tip instead? Click the tip jar below to leave a tip directly via PayPal! You don't need an account to do so. A debit card or credit card works just as well. :)Tips, donations, and signal boosts are always greatly appreciated! ♥