Cuz a few friends told me to make one. UP IT GOES! :D
1. Any monetary tips or donations? <3 Bonus happy points and eternal gratitiude if you'd like it to go my Mental Health Therapy Fundraiser <3 * (Or, heck, even signal-boosting the heck outta that helps too~)
Click the tip jar below to leave a tip/donation directly via PayPal! You don't need an account to do so. A debit card or credit card works just as well. :)
2. In line with that (and I guess everything below), for people to commission me to do art for them!
Or maybe writing, though I'm still learning the ropes for the latter.*
3. The Adonit Jot Touch 4 Pressure Sensitive Stylus for my iPad. * o *
It's a bit pricey, but it'd help me go paperless (more or less) with note-taking too, as I have apps I loveee to doodle in. Also, Procreate is bliss.
Also I could probably offer promo commissions made with these too when I get my hands on one, kekeke~
4. A monthly (or Lifetime...!?) subscription to the Japanese Language Learning online textbook/resource, TextFugu
This has been amazingly fun and effective for me so far, and I already finished the first free season. It's so fulfilling to feel like I'm finally getting somewhere after several years of trying different resources! I really need to learn a decent amount of Japanese to pass my required Language Proficiency Exam for my MA, too * A *
5. Cute/awesome shirts that fit me, maybe...!!?!?! Clothing is also an extreme luxury for me. I waited several years cycling the same 5 white shirts/pants before I was forced to buy new clothes this year for work hahaha!
THE 'A GIRL CAN DREAM, CAN'T SHE?' CATEGORY
6. A WACOM Cintiq *hit* or a Yiynova MSP19U for a draw-on-the-screen tablet, though I was thinking of getting the Adonit to satiate this desire hahaha
7. An SSD drive for my Mid-2009 Macbook Pro, though Lumi the MBP is still going strong though~
8. Does Etude House have gift certificates? /rolls around because MAKE-UP IS A FUN LUXURY ... but stress on the luxury ; A ;
9. If anyone's got an external floppy disk drive they don't need, that'd be a great help since I have boxes of old disks to extract data from for my mom!
THE FOOLPROOF STAPLE/S
10. Birthday doodles always make my day! \o/ Yay! Even a 10-sec scribble makes me giddy with joy.
And of course, birthday greetings :)
If y'all wanna take me out to lunch or dinner or a snack or for a cup'a milk tea that's cool too haha
* Money raised goes to therapy funds, emergency funds, and to more equipment/materials to make more awesome art for you guys!
Honest talk: I have been aiming to have enough to be financially secure for a few months, ideally at least a year, for my own physical and emotional health, should anything undesirable happen. I'm now in a phase where I'm climbing up this mountain where I'm finally kind of able to do some creative/commissioned/required output semi-regularly, and I'd like to keep that up and perhaps do even better!
Thank you so much for all your support so far, everybody. It truly means so much to me, and I feel like I can definitely overcome any and all obstacles eventually.